FEALAC Day 2022 Empowering Youth: Reviving Indonesia's Friends of FEALAC
The 6th FEALAC Interim Coordination Meeting was held in Seoul, Korea on September 6, 2022
The 12th FEALAC Cyber Secretariat Workshop was held in Seoul, Korea on September 6, 2022
The FEALAC Ad-hoc Working Group Meeting was held online on May 18, 2022.
The 21st FEALAC Senior Officials' Meeting was held online on 30 November 2021.
The 11th FEALAC Cyber Secretariat Workshop was successfully concluded under the theme of '10 Years of FEALAC Cyber Secretariat: Revisiting and Moving Forward' on September 15, 2021.
As this year marks the 10th anniversary of the Cyber Secretariat, the 11th FEALAC Cyber Secretariat Workshop will provide an opportunity to assess the achievements of the FEALAC Cyber Secretariat in the last ten years and to share plans and strategies for the next ten years.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the opening of FEALAC Cyber Secretariat in Seoul. Thank you for being a part of our journey.
The Extraordinary Meeting of Senior Officials: COVID-19 was held virtually on November 26, 2020, hosted by the Dominican Republic, Regional Coordinator of the Latin America and Caribbean region.
- Kick-off Webinar FEALAC Project 'The MSME's Participation in Cross-border Goods and Services E-commerce in East Asia and Latin America'
- ECLAC and ESCAP are organizing a kick-off webinar of the FEALAC-funded project "MSMEs participation in cross-border goods and services e-commerce" on November 30th, 2022.ECLAC and ESCAP would welcome the participation of representatives from FEALAC member states, particularly ministries in charge of trade, economy, and MSMEs. For more details of this meeting and register to attend the event, see https://www.unescap.org/events/2022/kick-webinar-fealac-project-msmes-participation-cross-border-goods-and-services-e.
- The 12th FEALAC Cyber Secretariat Workshop(concluded)
- 20 Jul 2022 Posted on : Focal Point Zone
- [FEALAC Ad-hoc Working Group Meeting] (Updated) Discussion on the 2nd Draft Concept Note on Rotating Mechanism of FEALAC Regional Coordinators
- 02 May 2022 Posted on : Focal Point Zone
- FEALAC Supporters Program Information Session
- 12 Apr 2022 Posted on : Focal Point Zone
- FEALAC Day 2022
- FEALAC Day 2022: LoI Signing Marks Synergy Between Ministry of Foreign Affairs and FKMHII Jakarta, 22 September 2022 - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia held the FEALAC Day 2022 in order to observe the establishment of the Forum for East Asia – Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC) in 1999. Adopting “Empowering Youth: Reviving Indonesia’s Friends of FEALAC” as this year’s grand theme, FEALAC Day 2022 was held in a hybrid interactive talk show format. Moderated by Ms. Andini Effendi, FEALAC Day 2022 was attended by four notable speakers. Each speaker presented their respective countries’ roles of youth and collaboration with other stakeholders under the FEALAC Mechanism. The speakers were Mr. Ridwan Kamil, the Governor of West Java Province; H.E. Mr. Juan Camilo Valencia González, the Ambassador of Colombia for Indonesia; Mr. Seunghyun Han, the Programme Coordinator of the FEALAC Cyber Secretariat; as well as Ms. Dinda Agita Prastiwi, the National Presidium for Regional Coordination I of FKMHII. The Director General of American and European Affairs, Mr. Umar Hadi, opened FEALAC Day 2022 by emphasizing the importance for FEALAC to thrive in today’s "new strategic environment”, that provides both challenges and opportunities in order to remain relevant. The Director General also conveyed his appreciation to Mr. Ridwan Kamil, for his contribution towards FEALAC since the Governor was the Mayor of Bandung, especially in his effort to host the FEALAC Youth Conference in 2015 and establish the FEALAC Youth Center in 2018. The Governor of West Java Province announced his commitment to support the collaboration between West Java Province and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to organize the FEALAC Youth Summit in Bandung next year. The event’s highlight is the establishment of ‘Friends of FEALAC,’ which aims to become a network of youths supporting governments’ efforts in promoting FEALAC, including through social media and various digital platforms. A Letter of Intent as a commitment was signed to strengthen collaboration and partnership between KSIA Amerop and FKMHII, along with the collaboration commitment from the Governor of West Java to organize FEALAC Youth Summit 2023 were the highlights of FEALAC Day 2022. Photo Gallery Link : https://www.fealac.org/new/document/board_view.do?idx=1808&sboard_id=photo&sboard_category=&page=1&onepage=9&orderby=A&sort=desc&sboard_01=&stext=&sboard_02=&sboard_19=&sboard_02=&sboard_20=
- Webinar recordings under Thailand's national project 2021
- 29 Nov 2021 Posted on : News/Events
- Ecuador hosts VI Festival Internacional de Artes Vivas de Loja
- 17 Nov 2021 Posted on : News/Events
- FEALAC Cyber Secretariat 10th Anniversary Exhibition
- 21 Oct 2021 Posted on : News/Events