|Project Purpose & Description||
Journalists or sosial media savvy/prominence (bloggers, youtubers) from FEALAC member countries are cordinally invited to visit Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali and additionally also Yogyakarta). Aim is to :
- Raise Public Awareness about Indonesia’s foreign policy in terms of FEALAC;
- Enhance Public Awareness about Indonesia’s Tourism in Latin America and East Asia;
- Enhance Networking between Journalists of FEALAC Member Countries.
|Activity Description & Outcome||
In terms of networking, participants will meet local media as well as governmental officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other related institutions. Participants will also get the chance to experience activities such as seawalking and tasting indonesian cuisine and coffee.
- Experiencing Indonesia’s cultural and tourism sites, as well as its sustainable implementation;
- A promotion about Indonesia and its foreign policy in several FEALAC member countries.
|Participants||Member Countries||July 2016: FEALAC member countries from Latin America|
|Project Contact Point||Name||Mrs. Dewi Gustina Tobing|
|Department||Directorate for American and European Intra-regional Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia|