Workshops / Seminars
Project Purpose & Description
Initiated in 2020 amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Thailand’s national project, titled “Sharing Thailand’s development experience through webinars” aims to provide holistic knowledge in development issues and tackle common challenges in travel distances and time differences in the FEALAC region through the provision of short-term webinar recordings from Thailand’s Annual International Training Courses (AITC), operated by Thailand International Development Agency (TICA).
For 3 consecutive years, Thailand has been offering various AITC webinar recordings related to COVID-19 health measures and management, Public Health, Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP), Climate Change and Environmental Issues, Agriculture and Food Security, and Others to all FEALAC member countries. This national project is not only a part of Thailand’s unceasing contribution to FEALAC but also another evidence of Thailand’s mission to strengthen the Sustainable Development Goals and 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
In continuation with our project in 2021, this year, Thailand is pleased to offer 5 recordings from 5 AITC webinars to FEALAC member countries in the following topics:
1. Practical Sustainable Technology as a Tool to Tackle the Climate Change (Faculty of Engineering, Chiangmai University)
2. Early Childhood Health Promotion and Health Care Management Beyond COVID-19 Era (Faculty of Nursing, Prince of Songkhla Univeristy)
3. Sustainable Forest for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Thailand: “harmonizing local people and forests in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” (Royal Forest Development, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment)
4. The Next Normal with Sustainable Community-based Eco-tourism Development under 4P Model 2022 (Academic Service Center, Burapha University)
5. Food Safety Quality Infrastructure for Market Access for Developing countries (Mekong Institute)
Therefore, Thailand wishes to invite all interested member countries to participate in this project and make use of the availability of knowledge in the above-mentioned webinar courses which contain important issues for advancing the FEALAC region and pusing forward FEALAC’s commitment towards the global development agenda.
Activity Description & Outcome
Project Contact Point
Project Contact Point Table