Consultation by Specialists
Project Purpose & Description
- To identify cooperation and cultural exchange as an essential element for both the knowledge of the people and for the development of other areas of relations between FEALAC member countries and their peoples.
- To encourage the exchange of experiences and cooperation in the field of cultural promotion and the protection of cultural heritages.
- To support the dissemination of major cultural expressions of each FEALAC member country by means of activities and creative initiatives
- To Develop and strengthen cultural links between cultural promoters and the citizens of FEALAC member countries
- To explore new areas for cultural cooperation that are more specialized while developing and deepening activities of the Network.
Activity Description & Outcome
The establishment of a FEALAC Network of representative Institutes to be designated by each FEALAC member country in order to increase mutual knowledge and to promote and facilitate cultural exchanges between the societies that make up FEALAC.
||All countries of FEALAC
||Representative cultural institutions in FEALAC
Project Contact Point
Project Contact Point Table
||DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SPECIALIZED FORA
||DIRECTORATE OF APEC AND SPECIALIZED FORA